"Our goal at Argonne Vet Clinic is to provide high quality and thorough medical and surgical care for pets in the Spokane Community, while serving our clients and patients with expertise and respect."
Argonne Veterinary Clinic
Spokane Valley, Washington
Argonne Veterinary Clinic is owned & operated by Kendall Cypert
and his wife. Located in Spokane Valley, AVC is a full-service animal care clinic
providing high quality medical care, emphasizing kindness and compassion to pets and their families.
Dr. Cypert has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1987, and his experience encompasses both large and
small animals, from rural settings to large urban cities. At Argonne Veterinary Clinic, his primary focus is on
dogs and cats.
The clinic offers a full range of services including preventive medicine, wellness exams, vaccinations,
dentistry, radiology, laboratory
work, and general surgery. You can find a complete list of services here.
We are happy to assist you with all of your animal health questions and concerns and look forward to meeting you
and working with your family to keep your pets healthy and happy!
We look forward to meeting you and working with your family to keep your pets healthy and happy!
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Make an appointment: 509.924.1889
Regular office hours are Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Call the clinic
to schedule an appointment for any of the services listed. By special arrangement, appointments can be made for other times as well.
In addition to dogs and cats, Dr. Cypert sees and treats a variety of other species of animals on a case-by-case basis.
- Regular pet wellness exams means your pet will receive a complete physical
- Essential for making sure your pet is in good health and you are providing the right care
- Scheduling regular exams can help detect any health problems as early as possible
- Core and non-core vaccination protocol will be tailored to the lifestyle and need of each pet
- Thorough assessment, including blood work, ultrasound, laboratory work, x-rays or other diagnostic procedures.
- Pre-anesthetic examination
- Pre-operative blood work (recommended)
- IV fluids
- Ultrasonic cleaning & teeth polishing
- Extractions, as needed
- In-house x-ray capability with immediate availability of images
- Digital technology enables higher quality images, changing and enhancement of contrast, and fewer re-takes of x-rays
- Blood chemistry
- DTM cultures (ringworm)
- Abdominal exploration
- Soft tissue (such as tumor removal or laceration repair)
- Orthopedic surgery (such as repair of fractures or torn ligaments)
- Some cases are referred to a surgical specialist
Parasite Control & Prevention
- Management of parasites and potential risk for transmission between animals and from
animals to people
We can often accommodate emergencies between during our regular office hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm. It is best to call the office alerting us to a pending emergency so we can prepare for your arrival.
Emergencies outside of these hours:
Emergency Pet Care in Post Falls, ID.
Animal Emergency Clinic in Spokane Valley.